Tuesday 6 May 2014

Painting complete - PCI date!

I received a text from MJH today advising that painting was completed.






I also received a call from the site supervisor to advise of the same. He also let me know that the plumbers were now on site - a day earlier than expected - and the Electricals will start on Thursday.

The exciting new is, that he gave me a tentative date for the Practical Completion Inspection(PCI)! The cleaners are booked for the 22nd and the PCI tentatively penciled in for the 27th with handover a week or 2 after that! The window furnishings are scheduled for the 29th, but he did give me a heads up that most of the time that date wont be kept and it is possible they will need to be installed after handover - or we can just wait until they are done. I am thinking lets just get in! :)

Unfortunately still no pics of the inside!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa that's crazy Brad!!!! Congratulations, you are only a couple of weeks behind us! Can't wait to see the photos of inside - you must be more well behaved than us as we always seem to be sneaking into our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know.. Super crazy! Really wasn't expecting it so soon.. hoping yes, but expecting, no :)

    ReplyDelete