Thursday 15 May 2014

Final invoice received!

Today I spoke with our site supervisor to confirm the date for PCI. We are locked in for the 27th May @ 0830.

Later, I received a text and email from McDonald Jones with the final invoice for the works! All we need now, is for an occupancy certificate to be provided so the bank can do their final valuation and we will have hand over early in June. I was told however that window coverings(fly screens and shutters/blinds) probably won't be ready for PCI. Unfortunate but let's see how we go.

So the range hood issue has been resolved. Initially I contacted the supervisor, who contacted the office, and was told that the item we ordered was discontinued and we would be contacted to make another selection. So while waiting for the colour studio I contacted the manufacturer who advised that this was a current item and plenty of stock. So after a few more emails I received a call from McDonald Jones to advise the correct item has now been ordered and will be installed. A communication problem I am told. Why they installed the wrong item I dont know, but all sorted now.

That is about all for the updates for the time being.. no photo's yet either. Thinking Ill just wait it out until the PCI anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment