Monday 5 May 2014

I bought a Jeep!

Ok, Strictly speaking, I didn't 'buy' a jeep, and this is not really much to do with the build!

Anyway, my work provided car is up for renewal in October so I was sent an email from fleet on April 30 asking me to choose a new vehicle. I had Thursday off so we decided to go look at Holden dealerships to find a new colour for the next car. We have had 3 cars provided by work(new each 2 years) and all have been Holden commodores. SV6 Sportswagon(blue), SV6 Sedan(green), and the current SS-V Sports wagon(black). So we thought we might as well just get another, but in a different colour.

So we got home, thinking, silver or red. I was ready to place the order.

I said to Kel, 'let's just see if they have added jeep to the available vehicles list' as kel has always wanted a Jeep Wrangler!

To our surprise, they have added Jeep(limited range) finally(have had a work car for the last 6 years), so all bets were off and I sent off a number of emails for a test drive. We booked it for Saturday and all went ahead well! It is not as 'snappy' as the 6Litre V8 we currently have, but it is a different type of vehicle after all. I quite like it!

So,today I submitted the order for a replacement vehicle, being the Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited model in white with black leather trim. bring on October! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment