Saturday 26 April 2014

Bit of shopping

Last Monday(Easter Monday) we decided to start having a look around for some of the items we will need. Fridge, TV, Lighting, Dining table, lounges and beds to name a few. Well, we purchased a dining table with chairs to seat 8, and ordered the light that will go over the dining table. We also let the girls choose their own light fitting for their rooms.

Dining table
 Kels mum has given us a room to stor all of our gear until we move in to the new place. Above is the dining table sitting in her garage. Yesterday I pulled the legs off it so we could fit it into the house in our little storage room. Here it will stay for the next 8 weeks or so :)

Pendant light to be installed above dining table.
Emily's Light

Bella's Light
Unfortunately none of the items we wanted were in stock, so we have placed the orders and left a deposit. They should call sometime next week and we can go pick them up!

On another note, I went to see the tiler as we have not yet organised tiles for the Alfresco and Patio, to get a quote for laying tiles. Whilst there I took a couple of pics of the tiling.

Laundry

Main Bathroom



1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain, I've lost my garage due to furniture we have bought and I've filled my old room at mums with lights! Keep finding good stuff to buy but nowhere left to store it!

    Getting close for you now!

    ReplyDelete